Are you new to online business and ever think to yourself:
- "I just don't know where to start."
- "I can't seem to figure it all out!"
- Why is this so complicated?
- "Maybe I'm not cut out for this."
- "I wish someone could help me make this easier."
- "I'm just to..." OR "I'm not..."
Let's face it, starting an online business is hard at any age. But for those of us in midlife the challenges are different. The biggest struggle may be that you have no peers. No one you know (in real life, at least) is doing - or has done - what you've set out to do.
They don't understand it, they may think you're nuts, and they certainly don't have any suggestions that will help.
It leaves you feeling like you're in it all by yourself. But it doesn't have to be that way.
You are NOT alone!
I can help you to:
- Clarify your business goals and break them into maneagable, achievable pieces.
- Figure out the best planner system for your needs (whether paper or digital).
- Set up your planner for maximum business efficiency. It will become your second brain.
- Analyze your current schedule and work habits.
- Develop a productivity plan to achieve those business goals...while also tending to the rest of your life.
- Stay accountable to the one person who matters...yourself.
We'll work on that mindset of yours too!
- We'll examine those beliefs that are holding you back.
- We'll talk about strategies to boost your confidence.
- We'll uncover your strengths and develop a plan that builds on them.
What you get from me:
- A business buddy - someone you can talk things over with, get feedback from, and who'll give you a different perspective.
- An accountability partner - I'll hold your feet to the fire through personal check-ins including a weekly call and email support. I'll totally support you ...even if it means a little tough love every now and then.
- A personal cheerleader who helps you get past the rough spots and overcome self-doubt.
- A confidant - I understand how hard it can be to start a business at this point in life...and that support isn't always readily available.
Hear What Others Have To Say...
My name is Michele R.. I am a woman of a “certain age”, building an online business for the first time.
As my coach, I’ve appreciated Shelley’s “can do” attitude which has broadened the vision I had for my business. But as a business building newbie, I especially appreciate her adaptability- she’s been able to seamlessly discern what I needed as a client when I needed it.
So that’s meant she’s helped me set specific business goals that excite me, instead of nebulous wishes. A literal step by step roadmap for each benchmark that’s helping me get to my ultimate destination. She’s provided solid accountability, cheerleading, problem solving and sometimes...a gentle “nudge”. All this during a very challenging time for me personally.
I’m very grateful to be the client of someone who wants my growth and success as much as I do and is providing me with the foundation and encouragement to make it happen.
Okay, what are the details?
The basic package is $600. That includes 8 one-hour hour Zoom calls over two months. Before we begin I'll send you an intake packet for you to complete before our first meeting. This will help me understand your current situation: your goals, where you're struggling right now, and how I can help you most.
Our first meeting will be to outline a plan - we'll work together on this. This is about helping you...not about me telling you what to do.
In between our calls you'll have access to me via private email. That way if something comes up that you're stuck on you can reach out to me in between our regularly scheduled meetings. You never need to struggle for a week because you're not sure what to do next!
How do I know we'll be a good fit?
- Are you 100% committed to making your online business a success? Wishy-washy never got anyone anywhere - and I can't help you unless you're totally committed.
- Are you willing to do the work it takes and are you willing to put in the time necessary? I can't want your success more than you do.
- Are you able to take suggestions and feedback without getting defensive? I always strive to be kind and diplomatic, but sometimes we all need to be willing to examine our beliefs and our actions.
- Most importantly, are you willing to actually follow through and implement the strategies we come up with? A plan is only as effective as its execution.